NHIC / The compagny
20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE SERVING YOUR INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS
The NHIC company was founded in May 2010 by Matthieu Novat who formerly had various executive positions in the family owned company NOVAT & BEY for 15 years, specializing it into manufacturing mechanical parts and sub-units up to 40Tn dedicated to the energy sector: gas, steam and hydraulic turbines, nuclear plants, wind farms, engines, etc.
Over this period of time numerous investments and innovative projects were carried out, enabling the NOVAT & BEY company to become a Grade 1 supplier in the energy and heavy industrial equipment sector. It also allowed the company to join one of the top multinational companies, namely GE Energy.
NHIC offers its clients to benefit from Matthieu Novat’s successful industrial knowledge providing them efficient counselling by using production improvement which help them to reach high competitiveness while complying with regulations and human resources matters.
■ OUR BUSINESS
- Sale of new and second hand machine-tools.
- Optimization of your machine-tools choice (design, strokes, power, options…).
- Improvement of existing manufacturing processes.
- Reconstruction of vertical and horizontal lathes..
- The commercial representation of the biggest machine-tools manufacturers.
- The know-how : a perfect knowledge of machining big parts up to 200Tn.
- Our experience in manufacturing constraints management.
- Our listening skills.
- A customized result.
- A short ROI.
- A reduction of cycle times from 30% to 60%.
■ Intervention area
NHIC operates in several continents ...
EUROPE, AMERICA, ASIA.